Ariana Huffington, TED Talk: Sleep your way to the top 😉
Pun intended of course. Here is a very interesting talk by Ariana Huffington, where she talks about the importance of SLEEP. And also explains the pun a bit as well ;). Do have a look, it is a short 4:43 min video and I can promise you that it is not going to be boring.
Well I can assure you this – It is not a boring talk on psychology! I can promise you that you will laugh atleast twice or thrice while seeing this video. Talk is by Ariana Huffington of Huffington post which is a highly inspirational story in itself of a blog which went on to compete with the New York Times at one point of time and infact challenging it very efficiently as well.
It might work as a very inspirational story for my fellow blogger friends, here is a link if you want to have a look at it.
The talk is funny, sensible, non technical, simple and it connects very well.
PS: Ladies are gonna love it 🙂
TAKE AWAYS FROM THE TALK
1) The way for a more productive, more inspired, joyful life is “MORE SLEEP”
2) Sleeping your way to the top 😛 😀
3) You may seem incredibly productive, highly successful if you are sleep deprived but the truth is YOU ARE NOT!
4) A high IQ does not mean a good leader!
5) Shut your engines, SLEEP 🙂