Michael Jackson. What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear his name? Well for me it’s his moonwalk. If you have watched his dance videos I am sure you would have mimicked his steps in front of the mirror. Jackson was an American singer, song writer, dancer, entertainer. The most popular and the most influential pop star of all time very well deserves the ‘King of pop’ title.
On the occasion of his birth anniversary we bring you out his life achievements along with his inspiring words.
5 interesting facts probably you didn’t know about Jackson:
1. At the age of 13, Jackson launched his solo career.
2. Jackson was the first African American to have the largest crossover fan following on Mtv.
3. More than 300 million of Jackson’s record has been sold worldwide.
4. ‘Thriller’ is estimated as the best-selling album ever. Jackson’s albums – Bad, Dangerous and Thriller – are among the bestsellers of all time.
5. He is considered to be the Most-Awarded Artist of all time. He was awarded with 729+ awards which includes 31 Guinness World Records, 86 Billboard Awards and 13 Grammys.
5 inspiring quotes from Jackson:
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
The most essential thing for survival is love. I hope you all agree with this. To love and to be loved is a basic necessity of life.
I’m starting with the man in the mirror,
I’m asking him to change his ways;
And no message could have been any clearer,
If you wanna make the world a better place,
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change!
How challenging is it to look at the man in the mirror and say “You are the change!” Like they say charity begins at home, change begins with oneself.
In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.
We sometimes create a lot of pessimistic options and solution for ourselves but finding the optimistic solution even in those tough times is what makes life beautiful.
I believe we are powerful but we don’t use our minds to full capacity. Your mind is powerful enough to help you attain whatever you want.
Mind is a terrible master. It takes a lot of hardship to master it but once you do it, it acts as the most sincere slave.
To give someone a piece of your heart, is worth more than all the wealth in the world.
No matter how much money your partner has at the end of the day all you seek is a warm feeling of being loved and cared.