I love this quote, simple, elegant and extremely effective and has intonations in so many different levels.
- Of course things get messy, they get out of hand and out of control. No matter how much we think we can bring things in line with our thought, sometimes the truth is that it goes beyond that. The question is what we do about it? Do we choose to put our hands over our head and lament or do we get up and start making it right?
- The beauty of things is that there is no one right thing, there are always multiple ways to arrive at the right result. It maybe straight forward sometimes or sometimes even very round about but the truth and the beauty is that there is always a solution if we decide to find it.
- No matter how messy things can get, they can always be resolved, think of Y2K and how we have gone past it, think of Japan and the nuclear bombs and look at it today, think of Dalai Lama and the Tibet situation…..Fact is-there always is a way out, its a question of outlook!
- So many times it is so easy to give up and wallow in self pity saying that there is nothing much we can do about it, but the bigger thing to do is take up a responsibility and live up to it. Live up to the thoughts and the various dimensions, accept the whole responsibility and a solution is not the toughest result to reach, it is always the outlook.
- Belief is a very powerful emotion, every time something beats us down and keeps us on our knees, it is the belief that can get us up and clear things out. For there always is a solution or a set of rationalizations, again the choice is solely upon us!
Bottom line, no matter how bad things seem, how bad they look and feel, the solutions are not the hardest ones to find. An adequate focus and a deliberate decision can go a long way than a mere thought and an easier self pity! Few thoughts to endorse the ideas….