“You need to try to be yourself as much as possible but, at the same time, if people don’t like you, it’s not your problem.”
- -Andy Murray
- Ranked World No.3
- No.1 British Tennis Player
- 34 career Singles titles.
- Won Olympic gold medal in 2012
- First British male in 77 years to win the Wimbledon Championships.
- Andy Murray was born with a kneecap which remains as two separate bones instead of fusing together. Even to this he suffers from knee pain.
- Murray is the founding member of Malaria No More UK, a charity that raises funds and awareness to save lives in Africa.
ANDY MURRAY QUOTES
- I used to think that losing made you more hungry and determined but after my success at the Olympics and the U.S. Open I realise that winning is the biggest motivation.
- Everybody always talks about the pressure of playing in Wimbledon, how tough it is, but the people watching make it so much easier to play.
- You need to try to be yourself as much as possible but, at the same time, if people don’t like you, it’s not your problem.
- It’s not the end of the world to lose.
- The only pressure I feel is the pressure I put on myself to win.
- You have to go into each match believing you can beat all of the players.