Mary Kom Wins Gold Asian Games
Well the news is out, MC MARY KOM has done it again! She wins her first gold in the Asian games and I am extremely thrilled writing this post about her. She has been an eternal inspiration, her movie Mary Kom of course is a must watch which will give an idea as to why she is so inspirational.
As for this win, it of course is nothing short of an inspiration for the personal challenges she might have gone through showing grit and determination all through the process and now emerging a victor is an outstanding achievement to say the least.
Here is a collection of a few inspirational lines about this win by Mary Kom
- She has won this gold just a year after she has had her third child. How many boxers would you find who would get back to the ring after having a child? And not only that, this is nothing short of a powerful statement as to how good things can get when you are committed enough
- Mary lost the first round in this match according to all the three judges. Talk about a comeback and to turn things around to make the match a victory?! That is quite something isn’t it?
- This is the first gold in Asian Games in the flyweight category
- This is India’s 7th gold at the ASIAD
- You might be interested to know that she did not qualify for the commonwealth games last year. Talk about turning things around!
- Some very beautiful quotes by Mary Kom – Powerful Punches by Mary
Do join us for more such updates,