How to know the purpose of your life in 5 mins!
Adam Leipzig: The CEO of Entertainment media partners, a theatre person, a former disney executive and also president of NGC talks about happiness, where it lies and how to identify the purpose of life. It doesn’t really take more than 5 mins to get there :). Listen below to the words of Adam 🙂
The backdrop of the conversation : Highly educated people, financially well off, positions of power. 80% of them were unhappy with their life. The rest 20% who were happy were the history geeks, the ones who did not live life with that great a glamour but we did live life with its ups and downs
The ones who were happy had answers for these 5 questions in LIFE
– Who they were
– What they did
– Who they did it for
– What those people wanted or needed
– What they got out of it!
It doesn’t take more than 5 mins to know your life purpose, let us get started, try answering these questions below –
1) Your name! – This is your identity
2) What do you love to do? – Learn, cook, talk, teach, write codes, call people names, make fun of others :P. What is it that you think are supremely qualified to teach other people. – This is your passion!
3) Think about who you do it for
4) What do the people want or need, what do others want or need from you which you can give
5) How do they change or transform as a result of what you give them?
Notice that only two of them are about yourselves while the rest is about others. All the happier people I have met in my life knew the answers for the other 3 questions which defined their happiness. You can be happy by making others happy. Do share your thoughts about the talk 🙂