Never Give Up!
Never give up on something you really want. It’s difficult to wait, but it’s more difficult to regret.
We Have All Been There
We have all been there haven’t we? We all have had a BIG goal in life and followed it with all our heart and we have also been there where we were deeply disappointed with the way it came out and you were completely unhappy and dejected and wondered if it was the time to give up.
We are not going to preach you to follow a few things and be successful in life. That is not what the site is about. This site is about understanding yourself and leading life on your own terms, not mine, not those of the society, not those of your parents, nor mine. It is about you and you alone. So, let’s talk about that and only that now, shall we?!
This is about you!
- What is it that you really wanted?
- Why did you give it up? – Don’t tell me you didn’t have time or you didn’t have the resources. These are the reasons which you tell someone else, someone who is going to judge you based on that. Not us! We want to know only cos we can find a solution and see if there is a way that can be addressed. If not telling us, then tell yourself, what were your reasons?
- How true are these reasons – Don’t use softeners here, what are the real reasons, why did you give it up or why did you consider giving it up?
- Are you happy and convinced with your reasons. I think this is the most important question we will ask you. Your decisions are yours alone and what we can see further are the consequences from those decisions. It is alright to have a few wrong marks on your report sheet. No one is going to judge you on that. Truth be told, no one really cares. Only you know what you have to do and only you deserve your story
No Matter What The Reasons Are
Anyway, no matter what the reasons are, the question will still be at large –
- Do you want to do it?
- What does achieving it mean to you?
- What does it mean if you don’t achieve it?
- What is the impact it will have on your life?
Again, we just want to know about you to find a way. Here are 6 Steps To Never Give Up In Life
I think we all meet some challenges in life and we all have a threshold. And sometimes we are forced to quit or stop. I am not going to blame that too. I am not going to be that insensitive. I know that not doing something we like itself hurts like hell in the first place. But when someone else points that out, it hurts even further. Cos it is never easy lying to ourselves, it is never easy to tell ourselves that we did not have the capacities for it is never easy to lie to ourselves. Lying to the world is pretty damn easy, the world really doesn’t care. All you have at the end of it is a story and if you are a good story teller, you can impress the entire world with it.
The Question Is Not That!
But, the question is not that, the question is how impressed you are with it and what you are going to do about it.
Quitting something sometimes seems like the only available choice. And sometimes the proceedings feel very hard, hard to even think of going through. It becomes painful, listless and even boring. But at these times, there is one thought that can really help you –
WHY YOU STARTED IN THE FIRST PLACE?
What were your reasons to start?
What did you think would happen if you achieved that?
If it has not happened it might as well be a mistake in strategy or guidance or something else. It might mean that you might have missed a few crucial points and haven’t been attentive enough. It might also mean that your capacity is not there yet and you need to improve.
A Delay Is Never A Denial
A delay never is a denial. We just think it is cos it is too hard to go through that emotional process again. We want to prevent ourselves from getting hurt. But think of what you are doing when you are trying that – you are hurting yourself more than you can ever imagine. And in the long run, you are really screwing up the one chance you have at your dreams.
Remember, it is very easy to give reasons and I promise to believe you as well. But you don’t have to convince me or the society. They are a bunch of external people. You need to convince yourself and know how badly you want something. The question in the end is not how hard you tried, it is just about did you try everything in your power to make that happen. Did you do enough justice to that?
And if the answer is YES, then nothing can stop you, not even the results!
This was our thought of the day, stay tuned in for more.
Do join us for more such updates,