A beautiful talk by Dr. Ivan Joseph on self confidence. Something we love about the TED TALKS are the people and how simple life can be..
Here are a few pointers from the video –
1) What is the most important skill in Life?
2) Self confidence is a skill, it can be trained
3) Repetition, repetition, repetition! How many of us bail after a few rejections?!!
4) Do not accept a NO, There are enough people telling us we can’t do it, why do we want to do ourselves that?
5) What is the talk you have with yourself? What do you keep telling yourself as to who you are and what you are capable of?
6) How do you build self confidence? Tear yourself away from the people who bring you down!
7) Keep reminding yourself who you are.
8) Affirm the right things, reinforce them – Catch them when they are good!
9) Stop foccusing the wrongs, affirm the rights, focus on what is right
10) Confident people choose to interpret the results the way they want to..
11) No one will believe in you unless you do. Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the trouble makers…. We are supposed to be different folks! 🙂